quinta-feira, junho 08, 2006

Placebo - 07 CDs

Atendendo a inumeros pedidos... tudo que consegui encontrar...
Aproveitem enquanto os links estão On... Divirtam-se



Placebo
Come Home - Teenage Angst - Bionic - 36 Degrees
Hang On To Your IQ - Nancy Boy - I Know
Bruise Pristine - Lady Of The Flowers
Swallow - H.K. Farewell
Download



Without You I'm Nothing
Pure Morning - Brick ~censored~
You Don't Care About Us - Ask For Answers
Without You I'm Nothing - Allergic - The Crawl
Every You Every Me - My Sweet Prince
Summer's Gone - Scared Of Girls
Burger Queen - Evil Dildo
Download



Black Market Music
Taste In Men - Days Before You Came
Special K - Spite & Malice - Passive Aggressive
Black Eyed - Blue American - Slave To The Wage
Commercial For Levi - Haemoglobin
Narcoleptic - Peeping Tom - Black Market Blood
Download



Sleeping With Ghosts
Bulletproof Cupid - English Summer Rain
This Picture - Sleeping With Ghosts - The Bitter End
Something Rotten - Plasticine - Special Needs
I'll Be Yours - Second Sight - Protect Me From What I Want
Centrefolds - Running Up That Hill - Where Is My Mind
Bigmouth Strikes Again - Johnny and Mary
20th Century Boy - The Ballad of Melody Nelson
Holocaust - I Feel You - Daddy Cool - Jackie
Download CD 1 - Download CD 2



Once More With Feeling Singles 1996-2004
CD 1 - Download
36 Degrees - Teenage Angst - Nancy Boy - Bruise Pristine
Pure Morning - You Don’t Care About Us -Every You Every Me
Without You I’m Nothing (featuring David Bowie) - Taste In Men
Slave To The Wage - Special K - Black-Eyed - The Bitter End
This Picture - Special Needs - English Summer Rain
Protège Moi - I Do - Twenty Years
CD 2 - Download
Special K - Without You I'm Nothing - Every You Every Me
Protège Moi - Slave To The Wage - Pure Morning
Taste In Men - Black-Eyed - English Summer Rain
This Picture



MEDS
Meds - Infra-red - Drag - Space Monkey
Follow The Cops Back Home - Post Blue
Because I Want You - Blind - Pierrot The Clown
Broken Promise - One Of A Kind
In The Cold Light Of Morning - Song To Say Goodbye
Download


Senha todos os CDs/Password all CDs: placeboworld



Cabaret Of Desire
Special K - Commercial For Levi - Hang On To Your Iq
My Sweet Prince - Holocaust - Haemoglobin
Peeping Tom - Teenage Angst
Taste In Men - Slave To The Wage
Download
Senha/Password: www.chilewarez.org

3 Comments:

At sexta-feira, 09 junho, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Simplesmente...

FODÁSTICO!!!!!!


VLW mesmo cara!!!!!!

té mais!

 
At sábado, 23 setembro, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

cara vc pode repostar os links do placebo ai?

 
At sábado, 21 outubro, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Sorry, I'm just speaking english. Could you please reupload the placebo-albums? It would be nice, thanks.^^

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home