quarta-feira, junho 07, 2006

Alice Cooper - Live at Montreux 2006


Live at Montreux 2006
Department Of Youth - No More Mr Nice Guy
Dirty Diamonds - Billion Dollar Babies - Be My Lover
Lost in America - I Never Cry
Woman of Mass Destruction - I'm Eighteen
Between High School And Old School
What Do You Want From Me
Is it My Body - Go to Hell - The Black Widow
Gimme - Feed My Frankenstein
Welcome to My Nightmare - The Awakening
Steven - Only Women Bleed - Ballad of Dwight Fry
Killer - I Love the Dead - Schools Out - Poison
Wish I Were Born in Beverly Hills - Under My Wheels
Download 1-2 - Download 2-2
Senha/Password: galmuchet

Many thanks to "galmuchet" the original uploader

2 Comments:

At sexta-feira, 09 junho, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

porraaaaa...alice...mandou bemmmmm

 
At sexta-feira, 18 agosto, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Sacanagem....os links sumiram.....

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home