terça-feira, outubro 10, 2006

Sting - Songs From The Labyrinth


Songs From The Labyrinth
Walsingham - Can She Excuse My Wrongs?
Ryght Honorable - Flow My Tears - Have You Seen...
Then In Time Passing On Mr. Johnson Died…
The Most High And Mighty Christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark
The Lowest Trees Have Tops - And Accordinge As I Desired...
Fine Knacks For Ladies - From Then I Went To The Landgrave...
Fantasy - Come, Heavy Sleep - Forlorn Hope Fancy
And From Thence I Had Great Desire To See Italy… - Come Again
Wilt Thou Unkind Thus Reave Me - After My Departure I Caled...
Weep You No More, Sad Fountains - My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home
Clear Or Cloudy - Men Say That The King Of Spain... - In Darkness Let...
Download
Senha/Password: aris

Many thanks to the original uploader!

1 Comments:

At domingo, 15 outubro, 2006, Blogger Pash said...

This link is dead...Unfortunately

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home