quinta-feira, agosto 10, 2006

Twisted Sister - 02 CDs


Come Out And Play
Come Out And Play - Leader Of The Pack
You Want What We Got - I Believe In Rock 'N' Roll
The Fire Still Burns - Be Chrool To Your Scuel
I Believe In You - Out On The Streets
Lookin' Out For #1 - Kill Or Be Killed
King Of The Fools
Download



Love Is For Suckers
Wake Up (The Sleeping Giant) - Hot Love
Love Is For Suckers - I'm So Hot For You
Tonight - Me And The Boys - One Bad Habit
I Want This NIght (To Last Forever)
You Are All That I Need - Yeah Right
Feel Appeal - Statutory Date
If That's What You Want - I Will Win
Download

Senha/Password: Feed Your Head

Many thanks to the original uploader!

1 Comments:

At sexta-feira, 18 agosto, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Os Lendarios Twister Sister... esses cd´s são demais cara!!!! só que o link do segundo album ta quebrado... vei da uma ajeitadinha nele e libera esse sonzaço mano!!! valeu demais cara parabens!!!!

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home