sexta-feira, junho 02, 2006

Bob Dylan - 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration


30th Anniversary Concert Celebration
Like a Rolling Stone - Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
Introduction - Blowin' in the Wind - Foot of Pride
Masters of War - Times They Are A-Changin'
It Ain't Me Babe - What Was It You Wanted
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Highway 61 Revisited
Seven Days - Just Like a Woman - When the Ship Comes In
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
All Along the Watchtower - I Shall Be Released
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Emotionally Yours
When I Paint My Masterpiece - Absolutely Sweet Marie
License to Kill - Rainy Day Women #12 & #35
Mister Tambourine Man - It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
My Back Pages - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Girl from the North Country
Download 1-4 - Download 2-4 - Download 3-4 - Download 4-4
Senha/Password: blacky