quarta-feira, abril 05, 2006

The Cars - Anthology

Just What I Needed : The Cars Anthology
CD1
Just What I Needed - My Best Friend's Girl - Good Times Roll
You're All I've Got Tonight - Don't Cha Stop - Moving in Stereo
Take Me Now - Cool Fool - Let's Go - Candy-O - Dangerous Type
Double Life - Got a Lot on My Head - It's All I Can Do - Night Spots
Slipaway - That's It - Panorama - Gimme Some Slack - Don't Go to Pieces
CD2
Touch and Go - Don't Tell Me No - Shake It up - Since You're Gone
I'm Not the One - Cruiser - The Little Black Egg - Funtime - You Might Think
Drive - Magic - Hello Again - Why Can't I Have You - Breakaway
Tonight She Comes - You are the Girl - Strap Me in - Door to Door
Leave or Stay - Ta Ta Wayo Wayo
Download01 - Download02 - Download03 - Download04
Download05 - Download06 - Download07 - Download08
Download09 - Download10 - Download11

2 Comments:

At quarta-feira, 13 setembro, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

CARA MUITO BOM !!!

POR FAVOR CONTINUE ASSIM

VOCE ESTA DE PARABENS.

OBRIGADO.

 
At terça-feira, 17 outubro, 2006, Anonymous Anônimo said...

Vc arrebentou de novo!!! Parabéns!

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home